Report on the Ichiban2: The second day

Thursday, April 24, 2008




Well...this was meant for a few days ago but what the hell...I'm lazy XP



No picture of the now as I have OVER 9000!!! pictures to put this time around.

First: some cosplay pictures!

first! my favorites:

Tifa(great costume)


this can be describe as LOLOLOL



some naruto cosplays were really good, but I'm just racist and naruto is my blackman >_>;

failure:
Yoh Asakura

(kill me)

I'm in teh bathroom! being a leet ninjaz

no comment....



Needless to say, the second day pwned a much as the first.

a resume of my day:

After going to Llewelyn's place and staying there for HOURS! Joseph finally woke up and, had breakfast, we decided it was time to go. After arriving there, I went straight to the restrooms, Joseph tagged along as needed to hit the can as well...Right when I'm in front of the door...ready to open, I look to my right and saw a girl struggling to get into her cosplay costume, at that moment I didn't care and I went right into the bathroom...After I do my bussiness and crap, I go out the door...just to see Joseph(aka Lune) being a complete pedo and totally coming on to the 15-14 year old girl......U ANNOYING FREAK OF NATURE, U SHOULD ROT IN HELL. You're not allowed near my kids...EVER.

Inside the Con everything went as smooth as the restroom thingie...Lots of inside jokes.....

The schedule for the second day was something like this:

-Opening of the first day
-Proyection of anime in the screen
-Super Smash brothers brawl tournament(wii)
-Cosplay contest and presentation
-Drawing presentation and contest
-Star Wars Caracters presentation
-Jrock presentation with music band Obscure
-ending of the second day and closing of Ichiban2

The Star wars presentation was amazing...all the nerds running around screaming their heads off for a picture...The narutards ran over me...literally.

But HELL, I took a pic with Lord Vader and some friends:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

On Darth Vader's right: Edo

On the lower right: the always and america's favorite crack abuser, Roxas!

Pretty fucking amazing day, seriously =D


best shit ever: walked in with 80BsF and came out owning 55BsF T_T

Well, time to say good bye~ hope u liked it!!

PD: also, last but not least: MINI-SKIRT!!


now: random comment of the day!

HAHA, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, second day pwned.
The cosplays were better than first day but still there was so many epic fails like the goku cosplay, it made me wanna cry.

i can't wait for the festivam wohoo!

PD: some of the links are dedz and lol @ mini skirt and blue screen of death xD

Anonymous said...

dude wtf you know i'll be babysitting your children... just like laird said "you need a responsible doctor" UAhiUAHuhaiAiuah errr i mean....=D