Copilation of Dreams

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Picture of the now:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So...no vids for this update. This is, as stated on the tittle, a dreams copilation(if u want to call it like that). Last night I had some reallllyyyyyy weird dreams and I felt like writting them down.


First dream: I stand in my house in Venezuela, I look around, and start walking for the kitchen(I was in my studio), once I get there I find Gaby's little bro ,Aldo, staring at me, I ask him what's up and then he tells me he's afraid of a woman he saw earlier, I try to confort him and tell him that theres no danger, in that moment, aldo stares behind me, looking really scared he fell down crying. In that moment, I grabbed a knife I keep in my pocket(direct reference to real life, some of my friends should know), and quickly I turn around swinging the knife cutting the woman's throat, in that moment I look at her and realize...I had killed my mom.


Second dream: I stand in my neighboor in Argentina, and a friend lends me his car to test it, a black Ford Fusion(again, direct reference to real life). I drive it around for a while and do some dirt drifting. When I return the car it's still completely spotless, despite the dirt roads, which was weird enough. This dream wasn't really great, but felt like sharing as well.

Final dream: I stand in Argentina again, surrounded by all my friends, including the ones from Venezuela, In that moment I was supposed to give a speech to Gaby and Briana(her sister) who were moving to Houston, after a while I finish my speech, and with tears in my eyes I hug them. They giggle and tell me is no big deal, which makes me cry even more. The final dream ends there.


That last dream had a lot of meaning for me...It's weird how u can miss people and still act cool about it, as if nothing was happening, I mean, I have e-mail, msn and shit, so technically, we're never out of touch...but it's just mean...a hug...a giggle is something I can never get through msn, which is a big deal for me...

I miss them. I miss them too much.


I take my leave now. As stated at the beginning: no videos this time.


Song: Beat it by Fall out boy.

their own version of Beat it, for the 25th anniversary of the Album Thriller(some awesome songs right there)

bye my readers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaawwww =( pucha dani me pusiste triste con tu ultimo dream!!! we miss you more bro...no tenes idea ;( Pero tranqui, sea como sea nos vemos pronto, i promess..no tengo muchas ganas de escribir..perdon. me bajonie un pokito. Besote enorme

Anonymous said...

sueños uh.... como que tienes que tener en mente ese ultimo por un buen tiempo quizas te ayude con todo eso de extrañar.... y quien sabe algun dia en vacaciones o lo que sea puedas ir a arg a visitar y hasta con nosotros.. quien sabe man.. quien sabe..

Zeth said...

you're a FREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAK.



stay away from me u pedo bear D:

Anonymous said...

Moyeja xD, un comentario serio y verga ahi y salis vos con eso xD

Just start saving money you bitch, so you can go visit them someday.