As life goes on

Monday, April 14, 2008

Picture of the now:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I love this song very very much. enjoy it, I also added a download feature so that you're able to save it if you like.


My friends have been complaining on how much time I spend NOT updating this thing >_> it's kinda boring, plus, it's not half emo it was when I first opened it. But for the sake of my mental health I will keep updating it.


Series I've watched lately:

First: Shakugan no Shana. It's about a girl on fire that protects the balance of the world and in the proccess she fell in love with an unexisten guy, and the story is about how much they suck at life. The best thing about this one is the soundtrack. I fuxing love it!! I'm meaning to save my favorite for my blog's birthday(if I ever get that far)

second: Clannad. The word Clannad means family, so as you guessed, the whole point of this anime is "the importance of family" Many sad escenarios are shown in this one as it looks like everyone in the best fucking school of japan has a dark past. They lost their parents in an accident, and such. My favorite one, also the saddest in my opinion, was the girl who lost her parents in an accident right in her birthday and nearly went insane crying and whispering "I'll be a good girl, I'll study more so please...come back" it was sad...

I'm expecting a second season, I hope...

Finally, Gundam 00, I watched first season's finale yesterday...it was CRAZY! best fucking plot I have EVER seen in my life, period. But I still have to watch second season which will be aired in october this year...I can't wait T_T


Video time!!

Funny video, if u played silent hill before u will die of laughter, if u didn't u will just laugh...I didn't play it, and I thought it was hillarious...here:


GUNDAM00!!!!

These vids have been leaking all over the internet now...stupid song..I can't stop listening to it.

For those wondering: this song is the new internet meme as videos similar to this have appeared all over the internet(just put caramelldansen in youtube...you'll see)

The vid was made using the characters from Gundam 00.

And if you like that dance, try this:


What you've seen so far is called FANSERVICE...shameless really.


The song you're not probably listening but which I uploaded anyway is called friends. There are some parts in english which give away most of the song's meaning. Take your time and listen to the song carefully.


four days 'till the anime con!! ^_^

that's all. Go to hell now(for those already there....just sit tight.)

PD: Gaby is in Argentina so...my MSN is pretty quiet...I'm sad, as a sad puppy. o.0 enjoy your time over there you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww ill be bakc dani =) y chatearemos a toda hora debido a nuestro aburrimiento del momento hehehe Toy chateando con vos ahora asi que vuelvo a eso. Besoteees!!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO GUNDAM!!! err lol =D

Anonymous said...

YES! "i shall kill you with this plank!
Even though i picked up a chainsaw earlier in the game..."

Zeth said...

so supportive <3


>_____>

Anonymous said...

Support for you? ese es el trabajo de gaby =D