The sky is barely my limit

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello world... :D



My stay with my parents is finally coming to an end(thank god). I'm moving with my brother next week, yay.

Also, no new great events in my life...My dad bought a Nissan Sentra which will be mine if the company decides to move them again.

The question at hand is the next. Move with my parents to another -mightbe- wonderful place...or take the car.


My instincts want the car.


Some videos:

direct request from Gerarld(shut up)


Also, pretty hillarious:


For those who don't know, that was harassment on ventrilo(which is a voice chat program)


lots of swear D:


The other day when surfing the net(as if I didn't do that everyday) I found some really GREAT artwork, the artist allias on internet is Bleedman. He fucking wins...here is a little example of his work

That's one of his best imo, I've seen better, I just love that piece. All credit to Bleedman

Finally...I'm giving lots of thanks to Gaby for showing me this band. They win...

Song: Top of the world, by Boys like Girls.

See you guys next update. Comment please ^_^

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dudeeee the car!!, take the caaaaaarrr. :D


stay here with us your best buds ^.^

Anonymous said...

aaaaaawww me tomaste en cuanta!!! :) jk hoy nos pusimos a miras videos con marcos y vimos el que posteaste la vez anterior (no el de smosh..el otro) y estaba muuy bueno =D un beso dani..nos hablamos despues

Anonymous said...

omg personal taxi yay

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Gratz on moving with your bro and all. Wish the best luck on that. Also that video on ventrilo chat the shit lol.

Zeth said...

Jose seriously bro, If I get the car, I am so running over you.




=D

Anonymous said...

so thats a yes on the ride awesome =D i love u t00 br0

Anonymous said...

just....








owned =D




and ride for me too yay xD

Anonymous said...

tu blog hizo que mi compu se trabara...for some reason...hahah Dani ya tengo dia para ir a arg!!! EL 22!!!! Pero de abril eh...=( asi q todavia falta :p Beso