I just can't understand what you are saying!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello World. As promised.


Today we're going to talk a little about my side hobbie. Anime. As childish as this may seem to some of my readers, anime is barely books being animated. As most, if not all anime I watch comes from light novels.


First, I would like to talk about my fav ever, but since my friends are watching it I rather not spoil it for them. My favorite anime is called Full Metal Panic, needless to say, it's everything I've been looking for in a story. Romance, comedy, accion, adventure; great mix that makes up a wonderful story. :3 I'll be making a short
report soon. Once Gerardo and Joseph(aka Dr house) finish the entire first season(and probably second too)


I haven't finished the story either, I still have to read the last light novels(as they haven't been animated yet) the light novels are placed in this order after the third season.

-A Dancing very merry christmas(mostly comedy)

-Continuing on my own(accion, breaking point in this series)

-Burning One man force(I still have to read it, mostly comedy and accion)

-Tsudou make my day(translated as, come make my day, it's based on what happens to Tessa and her crew after the events in Continuing on my own)

-Semaru nick of time(translated as, Right in the nick of time, newest novel so far, still to be translated.)


Full metal Panic? Fumoffu opening(great song in my opinion, well made, rather nostalgic for me, somehow)


Another Anime that gave me nightmares(mostly because of the ending)

School days(guess who recomended that one). Being mostly drama and romance, this story is really great to watch, but the ending is somewhat...tragic.

These series were based on a game, it had 21 different possible endings. 19 "happy" endings in which two caracters live happily ever after and the other comit suicide or disappear. Another one is really tragic(the ending of the anime series) in which two on the main caracters die, and the other one goes crazy.

here: one of the game endings, just to show how fucked up it can get.


Well, I'm probably making another post like this soon. So long for now.

PD: the song being played is Ash like Snow by The brilliant green.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay school days i recomended it :D

yay traumatic ending xDDDD

and fumoffu opening = uber pro song lol

Anonymous said...

la ultima chinada muy pero muuuuy feaaaa...=P pero me gusto que me lo hayas contado asi entendia mejor !

Anonymous said...

ash.. like...snoww!! were is the gundamm looveee!! ;_;


back to studying lol

Zeth said...

there's no love for gundam, ;_;


the song is awesome tho.

Anonymous said...

Hey sup,

Yo my taste in anime completely different from you judging from your list.
The anime I want to recommend to you is Claymore. Just watch it. You will like it and maybe have bad dream too.

Sincerely,
Pao