Does this thing ever dies?!?!?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello world, I'm back in place...sad...


If you've been following this blog around then you prolly know that I just recently moved to Venezuela, shit happens, like that. I'm back into hell itself, heck, even my best friend's brother is laughing at my face for having come back. Sure! Argentina had a lot of issues at first, but I made wonderful friends, I left many memories in that place...I guess I can never go back, not for now at least, maybe sometime in the distant future.

Some videos streamed right from Youtube(cuz everything else sucks, doesn't mean that youtube rocks either)

first: cat soup rocks.



also:
Neg's urban sports!

that guy rules D:


Anyhow, going back to the main issue, this thing is still alive(the blog I mean) why? cause Gerardo has a myspace(something I didn't think would happen in this plane of time and space) So I need to make sure my blog kicks his ass D:

Also, Gaby wanted me to revive this thing(damn u you vile woman, ur sis is sexier than u D:)

Finally theres this issue with me being bored out of my mind...I start class the 28th next month...wow. That's good, especially cause I've spent over two months doing shit at home, using my computer(Puerto la cruz, sucks.)

Thank u girls for being there for me, you're real fun to chat with :)


not much for my first post but whatever. I hate you all...

Song: five minutes to midnight, song by Boys like Girls.


See you all around and don't forget to comment, it makes me giggle.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

meh i aint gonna bother readin all this crap .. i kinda got the point it was about u so ..

anyways Rico pwns u anytime laters dude :3

Anonymous said...

Thank u "girls" for being there for me, you're real fun to chat with :)

and by girls u mean "E-Male friends" right? :D

Anonymous said...

DANI u r out of ur frickin mind dude!!! so wrong!!! in what world will somebody be hotter than bri's sis..... bueh
hope u giggle....... see ya

Anonymous said...

ok now i wanna see a pic of gaby and her sis /drool lol

Anonymous said...

Nice (emoish) blog u got here man, love that cat soup vid heh

Anonymous said...

Hey! How you been? I'm posting here to let you know I am still alive and all. Also you got a nice blog here too.

Anonymous said...

vos reconoces los msj anteriores aparte del de marcos? ;) Gracias por revivir el blog...me re gusta! Ayer...unico dia que no hablamos?!?! ...jejeje me sentia mal y eso que hice shopping y llegue bien y no fui gangrape como me dijiste! :) Yo tmb te aprecio danieeeel!!! :p hehhehe Beso hablamos hoy.

Anonymous said...

yay myspace sucks everyone knows that, but i have it cause a friend made it for me, so gtfo y'all =D

Btw big gay following it's better than neg's urban sports xD

Zeth said...

everyone...kill the infidel above me.

Anonymous said...

awesome!! just waiting for an excuse to do it yay! letss gooo!

Zeth said...

Trifulcaaaaaaaaa


XDDDDDDDD

Anonymous said...

yay el amor esta en el aire



xDDDDD