Lets rock this party!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

As school is over, parties are coming together everywhere. THANK GOD. a few pics:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So, High school is finally over, I'm moving to my home-country Venezuela(sucks for me...) But I rather NOT talk about this subject.

Web-comics! I used to read a lot of them, Actually, I still do. But most of them are about video games and I can't really share them since the comedy is very difficult to understand sometimes. However, I found a webcomic about random stuff, theres some video game stuff but mostly about daily life stuff(and some random crap).

Here an example:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Finally, this is the part where I place some vids.
First:

EMO rangers!!

13 mins long. D:

And now for something completely different! More Smosh:



Suck it!

So, it's been a while since I posted anything. Sorry to all those who actually bother to visit and read(yeah, I mean you Gabriela). Gotta say, tho, it was mostly lazyness, cuz I've been meaning to post for a while now...seriously T_T

Anyhow, I really need to sleep. Cya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i have been reading that comic and i am really starting to see us in there wich is freaking me out in some levels xD