Hmm...needs more PUNK!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Remenber how, throughtout you childhood, you learn to be nice to other people, protect and help those in need? well...FUCK THAT, seriously, as if that has done any good for me. Helping others just led me to a life alone. People just takes advantage of others everytime they can. It's all a huge race, and I'm fucking tired of stop running just to help a fallen "friend"

Time to stop it with the piano songs. This Blog needs better music. Presenting:

Thnks fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy


Leaving my everyday's struggle to enjoy what's left of my life. School, I'm doing better than I thought, the exams I mean, I really think I have a chance. Yay for me.

Here, something you might enjoy, presenting: WHAT AM I!?

(Thanks Alyx for showing me this video.)

Just to promote Alyx's Blog, if you're interested:
http://www.emevas.net

She's a very important person to me so no messing around in her blog, got it?

That'd be all. See you around.

3 comments:

Alyx said...

BWAHAHA! I OOWWNNN :D

Anonymous said...

Yay for you alyx o.o

Anonymous said...

lindoo bloog dani, un besote grande (: