Memory Beyond

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hellowz. Back with another update.
I'm currently going through some serious shit at school. IBO exams :x(use google, bitch) In general, I think I'm going to fail -.- too hard for me, maybe, but can't hurt to give one's best.

More Smosh:


Regarding my friend's birthday. I still don't know what to give her. One thing for sure, it ain't gonna be cheap D:<.

I started watching South Park again. Make love not Warcraft episode from season 10. freaking hillarious. The words SO TRUE, came to me over and over.

Wanna see people doing stupid/hillarious shit? This is for you.


anyhow, I'm gonna look for a plug-in to post photo albums in the blog. Using Imageshack sucks >_<'

New song: Cloud Smiles - FFAC Ost.

4 comments:

Alyx said...

Good luck with your exams. :(! Give your friend sex as a gift.

I don't feel like watching the videos.

http://www.emevas.net =P!

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV1dPAOZguM

Anonymous said...

Dani... por fin pase de nuevo!!! prendi la compu para hacer lo de frances =S y para postearte =) jajjaa Nos vemos mañana besito

Anonymous said...

JAJAJAJA!!!! BUENISIMO EL PRIMER VIDEOOOO...=D.....ahora voy por el segundo...